How do you estimate your Small Business economic worth? Whether you’ve been operating for 20 years or are just starting a business, you’ll encounter a reason to place a cash value on your company at some point. However, business valuation can seem challenging and complicated if you aren’t a financial expert or don’t have an experienced finance team.
We’ll explore why you’d need to value your business and share how to perform a straightforward, four-step business-valuation method.
Why do you need to know what your small business is worth?
There are many reasons you might need to value your business, including the following:
- The business is up for sale.
- You’re trying to find investors.
- You plan to sell stock in your company.
- A bank loan is required against the Small Business.
- You must fully understand your business’s growth.
The most common reasons to value your business are investment and sales purposes. Valuing your business means you can tell an investor, stakeholder, buyer or banker the business is worth X amount; therefore, if you want Y percentage of it, you’ll have to fork out Z.
A business valuation is crucial when presenting to investors and buyers. Evidence of your business’s value is critical for gaining their attention. If you can’t demonstrate to an investor how much your business is worth, how can they know how much money is reasonable to invest?
Did You Know?
Angel investors and venture capitalists are two types of investors startups and small businesses may encounter..
Methods for calculating your business’s valuation
There are several ways to determine the value of your business. The two most common are the multiples method and the discounted cash flow (DCF) method.
1. Multiples method
The multiples method assumes that similar firms sell for similar prices. With this method, you would need another company in your industry that has recently sold. Take the sales price and divide it by that company’s total sales, EBIT (earnings before interest and taxes), or EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization). You will arrive at a number; this is the multiple. Next, multiply the multiple by your company’s sales, EBIT or EBITDA to arrive at a valuation.
2. DCF method
The DCF method does not take other companies’ results into account. Instead, it focuses on your company’s projected cash flow. You’ll give your best cash flow forecast for the next three to five years. Then, using a formula, you’ll calculate the present value of those cash flows.
Present value is a concept that compares money earned in the future to how much the investor would have made in interest if they had kept their money. It uses a discount rate – the likely interest rate the investor could have gotten from saving the money. If your company’s present value is more than the investment amount, it’s a good investment Small Business.
Using three years of projected cash flow, the formula is:
Value = Cash flow year 1 + Cash flow year 2 + Cash flow year 3
(1+ discount rate) (1+ discount rate)2 (1+ discount rate)3
To prepare a cash flow statement, run a cash-flow report in your accounting software, or calculate it manually using your balance sheet and income statement.
How to calculate your business’s valuation
We’re focusing on the multiples method because it’s less complicated and more widely used in business valuations. Follow these four steps to obtain a proper valuation of your business:
Step 1: Forget about capital assets when valuing your business.
Unless you’re a qualified chartered accountant or a financial wizard, you may have made the common mistake of associating asset value with business value. In fact, these two entities are completely separate.
Here’s the common misconception:
- Suppose your business has an office block worth $500,000, supplies and products worth $100,000, financial backing of $200,000, and a fleet of trucks worth $85,000.
- In total, you’ve got $885,000 in capital assets.
- If you were to sell everything now, that’s the cash value you’d receive from selling, so that is what your business is worth.
While all the above information may be correct, it isn’t what a business valuation means. It’s not what your business is worth; it’s how much cash is tied up in your business. A buyer isn’t interested in how much money they can make if they sell your office block. They are interested in how much money they can earn through the products and services produced there Small Business.
Step 2: Work out profitability by being aware of gross income and all outgoing payments.
Your business’s value is measured in profits.
A company valuation is all about the money you make now and in the future. A buyer wants to know how much they can expect to make if they take over your company.
With gross income and outgoing payments, your salary is included. However, we aren’t talking about every cent you earn from the business, just your base operating wage. We’re looking at net profit.
But that isn’t all we need. A business is not valued based on its income for a single year. We also must consider two more crucial aspects for valuing your company Small Business:
- Multiples: Multiples are longevity meters. You don’t expect your company to go out of business in a year if it’s worth selling, so how long is it likely to keep going and earning investors (or new owners) money? In the small business world, multiples range from two to 10. This number depends entirely on the risk factor involved and the business size. Larger corporations with solid foundations and longevity estimated in decades or centuries will likely achieve high multipliers. However, for a typical SMB, a multiple between two and 10 is the accepted norm. You multiply your net profits by whichever multiple is reasonable for your company.
- Profitability adjustments: A company is unlikely to generate the exact same profit every year. When valuing your business, you must determine the amount of growth or profit loss you can expect over your applied multiple. To do this, you’ll need to examine historical financial data for your company (if you have it), your market’s expected growth and your competitors’ progress.
“If you haven’t been keeping good financial records for historical data, that can take some time to put together and is often a starting point. But, if you have your historical data, then oftentimes you can have a financial model put together for a small business in about a week or two,” said Abir Syed, co-founder of UpCounting. “For very simple businesses that have all the data readily available, the model can be put together in as little as a day or two.”
To achieve growth and profitability, businesses can increase their market share, introduce new products and services, merge with or acquire other companies, or open a new location.
Step 3: Calculate the value.
This is the step everyone dreads: the actual mathematics required to calculate your small business’s value.
“It shouldn’t take long if you do proper bookkeeping, but if you’re in the middle of liquidating capital assets because you’re getting ready to execute an exit strategy that involves selling your business, it may take you months just to get ready to do the math,” said finance writer Jack Choros Small Business.
There are four elements involved in calculating your business’s value:
1. Establish your net income.
To establish your net income, take your small business’s gross profit and subtract all expenses. For example, suppose your business brought in $750,000 and had $500,000 in expenses (equipment, travel, supplies and salaries). We’re left with $250,000.
2. Look at multiples.
As mentioned before, the riskier or smaller the business, the lower the multiple you can expect to achieve. To work out your unique multiple, you must accept that there’s some guesswork and subjectivity involved. Unfortunately, there is no set way of finding a designated multiple. Instead, there are a few basic rules of thumb to follow:
- Research your industry. What multiples have other businesses like yours sold for?
- How healthy is your business’s financial history?
- Is it stable enough to request a higher multiple?
- What situation will the business be left in once you depart (if you are selling)?
- Do you have any contracted income guaranteed over the coming years?
- How extensive is your customer base, and how strong are your supplier relationships?
Looking at your variables, you must make a decision based on what you think your multiple should be. Here’s a basic guide:
- A business run by a single worker will be unlikely to sell for a multiple above three.
- Businesses with revenue below $500,000 often max out at five.
- Only larger companies earning more than $500,000 in net profits can expect to reach a double-digit multiple.
Back to our example: We’ve got an annual net profit of $250,000. We have $500,000 in expenses, which implies a reasonable amount of staff. Let’s assume that we fall into the second bracket for this example, leaving us with a multiple between two and five. Playing the middle ground, we’ll go with four, taking us to a current value of $1 million.
Now, bump up the value of the business based on potential growth. While finding this information is fairly simple, it will take time and energy to ensure accuracy. You’ll need the following information:
- Your own historical growth (or your competitors’ if you don’t have any)
- Your market’s growth
Historical growth is the most impactful factor. It’s hard evidence that your business has a track record of growth. Look at your profits and track how they’ve changed. Let’s keep things simple for our example:
- Over the past five years, our example company has increased profitability by around 8 percent to 12 percent.
- We value our business with additional growth of 10 percent per year across the multiple of four selected.
3. Figure out your market.
Your market significantly affects your profitability in future years. For example:
- If you are in a relatively established and stable market, you’ll probably be better off using historical figures, as there will likely be little movement.
- If you’re in a new market, you’ve got an opportunity to increase your numbers considerably.
4. Determine your potential market growth rate.
Compare your current growth rate against that of your market. Say your market grew by 15 percent last year and your business grew by 14 percent. You now have reasonable evidence suggesting to investors and buyers that they can expect similar growth levels as those predicted by industry experts.
Tip: While you can evaluate market growth and its potential impact on your company yourself, consider asking financial accounting experts for assistance or seeking a second opinion from other business owners in your network.
5. Add growth projections.
Returning to our $1 million example – we aren’t in a new market; we’re in the accounting industry. We’ll use historical data to calculate our growth because accountancy isn’t likely to see more growth as a whole than our hypothetical company will.
Add 10 percent per year to the net profits. Remember to multiply incrementally instead of adding 10 percent to your current figure to ensure accurate numbers.
- Year 1: $250,000
- Year 2: $275,000
- Year 3: $302,000
- Year 4: $332,000
That leaves us with a total company valuation of $1,160,250. Now, $1,160,250 is what our company is worth to investors and buyers, right?
Step 4: Factor in your market valuation.
Your valuation is a guide. You’ve created a valuation you can present to investors and buyers, providing them with a reasonable and respectable answer to the question “What is your business worth?” But that doesn’t mean your business is actually worth the value you’ve put on it.
Ultimately, your business is worth what the market says it’s worth. “Market value is often a very accurate way to estimate value, as it’s a function of the assessment of all other parties and all other information available,” Syed explained.
For example, we’ve valued our example business at $1.1 million. Continuing with our scenario:
- We meet with investors and buyers several times. While we cite our valuation figure of $1.1 million, we can’t secure more than $1 million. The investors agree with the valuation to a point, but they don’t accept the full figure.
- $1 million is now our business value.
If you can’t secure the full valuation amount from a buyer or investor, then it’s not an acceptable value. The market dictates your business’s overall value. If investors don’t think your business is worth $1.1 million, the business isn’t worth $1.1 million.
Bottom line: Even though you’ve done all the proper calculations to assure a good investment deal, your business’s value ultimately lies with investors or potential buyers.
A valuation can be just the beginning
After valuing your business, you may be ready to sell your business or take on investors. If your investor or buyer accepts your valuation, you must now negotiate the deal. In addition to the valuation, you must make many other decisions, including the deal’s terms, restrictions and timing.
If you need an investment to survive or can’t wait to sell, you can’t afford to be stubborn with your numbers. You may need to adjust them down.
“A business is only worth what the market demands. If your industry has fallen on hard times … you may value your business at a much higher valuation than the market would,” said Choros. “Things like timing and the greater need for your business within the marketplace still matter, even if your brand might be worth a lot more money, or your accounting records may show that you are worth more. Business is always about leverage. You don’t often get what you deserve; you get what you negotiate.”
If you just want to value your business for your own information, keep this information in your records in case you need it for a loan or investment in the future. The next step is making your projections come true or even exceeding them to build more value in your company.
Jennifer Dublino contributed to the reporting and writing in this article. Some source interviews were conducted for a previous version of this article.
Exploring the World of Dynamic Pricing
Unlock the potential of dynamic pricing strategies to boost your business. Learn how dynamic pricing works and its benefits.
Dynamic pricing is a game-changer for businesses. In this comprehensive guide, we will delve into the intricacies of dynamic pricing, revealing its importance and how it can transform your business. Get ready to embark on a journey through the world of dynamic pricing and discover its numerous advantages.
In the fast-paced world of e-commerce and retail, staying competitive is essential. One strategy that has gained immense popularity in recent years is dynamic pricing. This article will not only explain what dynamic pricing is but also provide insights into its applications, benefits, and best practices.
Dynamic pricing, also known as surge pricing or demand pricing, is a pricing strategy where the cost of a product or service fluctuates based on various factors. Unlike fixed pricing, dynamic pricing allows businesses to adjust prices in real-time, optimizing revenue and profit margins.
The Mechanics Behind Dynamic Pricing
To grasp dynamic pricing fully, it’s crucial to understand the mechanics behind it. Several factors influence dynamic pricing, including:
- Market Demand: The most influential factor is market demand. When demand is high, prices can increase to maximize profits.
- Competitor Pricing: Monitoring competitors’ prices is vital. Businesses often adjust their prices to stay competitive in the market.
- Time and Season: Prices may vary during peak seasons or specific times of the day to accommodate varying consumer behaviors.
- Inventory Levels: Low inventory can lead to price hikes to encourage customers to make quicker purchasing decisions.
- Customer Behavior: Customer data and historical purchasing behavior play a significant role in determining prices.
The Advantages of Dynamic Pricing
Dynamic pricing offers numerous advantages for businesses willing to adopt this strategy:
Dynamic pricing helps businesses maximize their profits by ensuring that products or services are priced optimally, aligning with market conditions.
Staying competitive in the market is essential. With dynamic pricing, businesses can adjust their prices in real-time to match or beat competitors.
Better Inventory Management
By adjusting prices based on inventory levels, businesses can reduce excess stock and prevent overstocking.
Enhanced Customer Loyalty
Dynamic pricing allows businesses to offer personalized discounts to loyal customers, increasing brand loyalty.
Implementing Dynamic Pricing Successfully
To implement dynamic pricing effectively, consider the following tips:
Utilize Advanced Pricing Software
Invest in cutting-edge pricing software that can analyze data and adjust prices automatically.
Regularly Monitor Market Trends
Stay updated on market trends, competitor pricing, and customer behavior to make informed pricing decisions.
Test and Refine
Dynamic pricing is not a one-size-fits-all solution. Continuously test and refine your pricing strategies for optimal results.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: How can I ensure dynamic pricing doesn’t alienate customers? A: Balance is key. While dynamic pricing can increase profits, be mindful not to overprice products, which could deter customers.
Q: Is dynamic pricing suitable for all businesses? A: While dynamic pricing can benefit many businesses, its suitability depends on factors like industry, competition, and product type.
Q: Can dynamic pricing lead to pricing wars with competitors? A: It’s possible, but businesses can avoid pricing wars by focusing on value and differentiation rather than engaging in a price-cutting race.
Q: Are there ethical concerns with dynamic pricing? A: Yes, some argue that dynamic pricing can be unfair. To address this, businesses should transparently communicate their pricing strategies.
Q: How can I start implementing dynamic pricing in my business? A: Begin by researching pricing software solutions and gradually introduce dynamic pricing while closely monitoring its impact.
Q: Are there legal regulations regarding dynamic pricing? A: Laws vary by region, so it’s essential to research and ensure compliance with local pricing regulations.
Dynamic pricing is a powerful tool that can propel your business to new heights. By understanding its principles and implementing them wisely, you can navigate the ever-changing market landscape with confidence. Embrace dynamic pricing as a means to stay competitive, maximize profits, and foster customer loyalty.
Understanding TCB Scans A Comprehensive Overview
In the world of cybersecurity, staying ahead of potential threats is a constant challenge. One essential tool in the arsenal of cybersecurity professionals is TCB (Trusted Computing Base) scans. These scans play a critical role in assessing the security posture of computer systems and networks. In this article, we will delve into the world of TCB scans, exploring what they are, why they are important, and how they work.
What is TCB?
To understand TCB scans, we must first grasp the concept of the Trusted Computing Base (TCB). The TCB is the part of a computer system or network that is responsible for enforcing security policies and ensuring the system’s integrity. It consists of hardware, software, and firmware components that are critical for maintaining the security of the entire system.
The TCB serves as the foundation upon which the security of a system or network is built. Any compromise or vulnerability in the TCB can have severe consequences for the overall security of the system.
What Are TCB Scans?
TCB scans are systematic assessments of the Trusted Computing Base to identify vulnerabilities, weaknesses, or misconfigurations that could potentially compromise the security of a system or network. These scans are carried out by cybersecurity professionals or specialized tools to ensure that the TCB remains robust and secure.
Key Objectives of TCB Scans:
- Vulnerability Identification: TCB scans aim to identify vulnerabilities in the hardware, software, and firmware components that make up the Trusted Computing Base. This includes weaknesses in the operating system, firmware, security policies, and configurations.
- Configuration Management: Ensuring that the TCB is configured correctly is crucial. TCB scans assess whether the system is configured in accordance with best practices and security standards.
- Patch Management: TCB scans help detect outdated or missing security patches and updates. Regularly applying patches is essential to keep the TCB secure.
- Compliance Verification: Many industries and organizations have specific security standards and compliance requirements. TCB scans help ensure that the system or network adheres to these standards.
How Do TCB Scans Work?
TCB scans involve a series of steps to assess the security of the Trusted Computing Base. Here’s a simplified overview of the typical process:
- Preparation: The first step involves preparing for the scan. This includes defining the scope of the scan, identifying the assets to be scanned, and gathering relevant information about the system or network.
- Scanning: During this phase, specialized scanning tools or software are used to examine the TCB components. These tools systematically probe for vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, or security weaknesses.
- Analysis: Once the scan is complete, the results are carefully analyzed. Identified vulnerabilities are categorized by severity, and potential risks are assessed.
- Reporting: A detailed report is generated, summarizing the findings of the scan. This report typically includes a list of vulnerabilities, their severity ratings, recommendations for remediation, and compliance status.
- Remediation: Based on the scan results, necessary remediation measures are implemented to address identified vulnerabilities and weaknesses. This may involve patching, configuration changes, or policy updates.
- Verification: After remediation, a follow-up scan is often conducted to ensure that the vulnerabilities have been successfully mitigated and that the TCB is now more secure.
TCB Scans- A Free Manga Comics Reading Site
TCB Scan is a popular website for reading free manga online. This manga comics site has a variety of features including a selection of genres, search, etc. These features make it a user-friendly platform for the readers. The unique thing about the website is that it’s free from ads. So, it provides a smooth reading experience to its users. Let’s learn about TCB Scans, a platform where you can read your favorite manga in full screen with fast streaming speed:
Overview of TCB Scans:
- TCB Scan is developed & designed specifically for manga lovers and is full of resources. It is no less than heaven for manga fans as this platform has a big database of manga comics & novels. The best part is that readers do not need to sign up or pay any amount to read any manga comics.
- Reading the latest chapters of manga comics, users don’t have to pay any fees. It is available for free on the platform. Teenagers are always looking for the latest manga comics, but unfortunately many don’t have any idea about how to access the website. Some people are still confused about whether the website exists or not, which is not true.
Is it safe to read manga comics on TCB Scans?
- TCB Scan is a trusted website with a good reputation on the internet. This website is safe, virus & malicious-free and does not run advertisements. It does not allow any third party to collect the general data of its users. Sometimes we see some pop-ups while streaming, but don’t think much about it as they are safe.
- Many websites have security features that permit users to prevent automatic downloading. At TCB Scans you’ll be safe in the knowledge that you never clicked or accepted the automatic download notification that pops up when you visit the website.
Checking the legality of TCB Scans:
- As discussed above, TCB Scans is a virus-free website. It is also available as an app on the Play Store. While reading comics for free here you may sometimes wonder whether these internet streaming sites are legal or not. Let us clear your doubt; It is safe in some countries but not in others.
- Since many countries put it in the safe category, we can conclude that TCB scan manga is safe to read and legal. Another option is to use a VPN to protect your privacy. VPN keeps you safe while surfing such sites and prevents you from accessing free manga sites illegally.
Guide to Access TCB Scans
- Accessing TCB Scan is quite simple. Readers should have a device that enables internet connectivity to read comics. It can be your laptop, desktop, or mobile phone. The next step is to open the browser & type TCBScans.net in the search bar. Now, just press enter and now you are on the home page of TCB Scans.
- Here you can find many categories like comics, news, manga, new releases, and books. To read a specific comic/novel, you can type that specific name in the search box. For instance, if you want to read ‘TCB Scan One Piece’ just type ‘One Piece TCB Scan’ on the search. If you want to read a new comic, click on the ‘New Releases’ section of the site.
User Experience on TCB Scans
- TCB Scans provide a seamless & delightful experience to its readers. This is possible due to the high-speed streaming as well as high-speed page loading. Moreover, it is quite easy to read manga comics here because of the simple process. You can view all the information about the manga directly from the TCB Scans homepage by clicking on the ‘Read Now’ button. This will take you to more details of the manga to read. Once there, readers can see a list of chapters of a specific chosen manga to read on the same page.
- TCB Scans is also a mobile-friendly site as it provides the best visibility to its mobile users. Users can read their favorite manga from chapter 1 to last without any ads. This interruption-free streaming makes it the best site and is rated 4.2 out of 5-star rating based on web research. The review score of any website tells us about the popularity, reading experience & quality of any website.
- As everyone knows, English is written from left to right, while Japanese manga is always written from right to left. On TCB Scans, the phrase words, sound effects & dialogue are all written in the style of the original manga publication.
Is TCB Scans One Piece Still Functioning?
The ‘TCB Scans One Piece’ site used to receive good traffic in past few years. It was a free internet streaming service but has been shut down due to some reasons. But now you can access the same website using TCBscans.net URL. If this URL is not working for you, then you can use a VPN to access it safely.
Why should you use TCB Scans to Read manga?
You must visit TCB Scans once on the website or app, if you want the best free reading experience. On this site, you will find all the popular manga series in one place. The printing quality of the pages is also good. Action, school life, history, drama, psychology, romance, and many more genres are available on the homepage. But the most popular genres are tragedy, science fiction, adult, and action.
In the ever-evolving landscape of cybersecurity, TCB scans are a critical tool for safeguarding the integrity and security of computer systems and networks. By systematically assessing the Trusted Computing Base, organizations can identify and address vulnerabilities, ensuring that their systems remain resilient in the face of potential threats. Regular TCB scans should be an integral part of any comprehensive cybersecurity strategy, helping to maintain the trustworthiness of the systems we rely on in an increasingly digital world.
Unlocking the Potential of Erielle Reshef A Comprehensive Guide
Discover the multifaceted world of Erielle Reshef and her contributions. Explore her journey, achievements, and the impact she’s made.
Erielle Reshef, a name that resonates with excellence and determination. In this comprehensive guide, we delve into the life, career, and contributions of Erielle Reshef. From her early years to her remarkable achievements, we’ll uncover the essence of this remarkable individual.
Erielle Reshef: A Remarkable Journey
Erielle Reshef’s Early Life Erielle Reshef was born on September 23, 1983, in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Her upbringing in a nurturing environment laid the foundation for her future success.
Erielle Reshef’s Educational Pursuits Erielle’s thirst for knowledge led her to pursue a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism from Northwestern University. Her educational journey sharpened her skills and ignited her passion for storytelling.
Erielle Reshef’s Career Beginnings Erielle’s career took flight when she joined ABC News as an anchor and reporter. Her on-screen charisma and dedication quickly made her a household name.
Erielle Reshef’s Rise to Prominence
The Path to Success Erielle’s journey to success was not without its challenges. She faced numerous obstacles but persevered with unwavering determination.
Erielle Reshef: A Voice for the Voiceless One of Erielle’s defining characteristics is her commitment to shedding light on important issues. Her investigative journalism has given a voice to the marginalized and has led to meaningful change.
Erielle Reshef’s Awards and Accolades Erielle’s exceptional work has not gone unnoticed. She has received numerous awards, including the prestigious Emmy Award, for her outstanding contributions to journalism.
Erielle Reshef’s Humanitarian Efforts Beyond her journalism career, Erielle is deeply involved in humanitarian work. She has actively supported various charitable organizations and relief efforts worldwide.
Inspiring the Next Generation Erielle Reshef’s story serves as an inspiration to aspiring journalists and young women worldwide. Her message of resilience and passion resonates with many.
Q: What inspired Erielle Reshef to pursue journalism? A: Erielle’s passion for storytelling and a desire to make a difference in the world ignited her journey into journalism.
Q: How did Erielle Reshef achieve success in a competitive industry? A: Erielle’s dedication, continuous learning, and unwavering commitment to her craft propelled her to success.
Q: What impact has Erielle Reshef made through her humanitarian work? A: Erielle has positively impacted the lives of many through her support of various charitable organizations and relief efforts.
Q: What awards has Erielle Reshef received during her career? A: Erielle has been honored with prestigious awards, including the Emmy Award, in recognition of her outstanding contributions to journalism.
Q: How can Erielle Reshef’s journey inspire the next generation? A: Erielle’s story serves as a powerful source of inspiration for young journalists and women aspiring to make a difference in their fields.
Q: Where can I learn more about Erielle Reshef’s work and contributions? A: You can explore Erielle Reshef’s career and impact through reputable news sources and her official social media profiles.
In this comprehensive guide, we’ve delved into the remarkable journey of Erielle Reshef, a journalist, humanitarian, and inspiration to many. Her dedication to journalism, commitment to humanitarian causes, and numerous accolades showcase her unwavering pursuit of excellence. Erielle Reshef’s story reminds us that with passion and perseverance, we can make a significant impact on the world.
Tech4 months ago
Computer Networking A Top-Down Approach
Health4 months ago
Walgreens A Trusted Destination for Health and Wellness
News4 months ago
Jable Unveiling the Mysteries of the Enigmatic Fruit
Entertainment4 months ago
Moviesda Your Ultimate Source for Tamil Movies
Fashion4 months ago
The Ultimate Guide to Nike Tech Fleece
Fashion3 months ago
Chrome Hearts Hat
Entertainment4 months ago
Starbucks Hours A Complete Guide to Store Timings and Opening/Closing Hours
News2 months ago
Tech Time Blog: Unraveling the Latest in Technology and Gadgets